Pasta is Italian food. It can be made with various types called noodles, flat noodles, macaroni, penne, etc.
It is dough mixture of wheat, egg, maida, water and formed into sheets or other shapes. It is method of cooking boiling on gas and baking.
Pasta can be made in red sauce or white sauce, as per choice. Most of us like white pasta. Specially in weekend I cook the pasta and pasta can cook without vegetables too.
If you have bored with regular mela nothing there in your fridge to cook, this is the correct time to cook white pasta. Light yummy, perfect weekend dinner I agreed there is a lot of calories in it. One cheat day “banata hai”.
In this recipe we are making sauce without maida and corn flour.
- 2 bowl Pasta
- Small portion of butter
- weikfield white pasta powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 spoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Chilli flakes,pasta seasoning as per flavour (avg ½ tspoon each)
- Salt or black salt as per taste
Have a look on complete video of white pasta.
- Boil 2 cup Pasta in hot water. Drain it and keep aside, add 1 spoon oil in it and mix it. It could not be sticky.
- Take pan add small portion of butter after melting add Weikfield white pasta powder and roast it 3-4 min.
- Add 1 cup of milk whisk it properly.
- Add 2 spoon mayonnaise. (Before adding mayo dilute with 1-2 spoon water)
- Add ½ cup grated cheese. Mix it properly. Let them simmer 5 min.
- Add boiled pasta in it mixed them very well.
- Garnish with adding chili flakes, pasta seasoning, salt as per taste.
Note: salt can be adding pinch it and taste it because we are added weikfield white pasta powder which having salt content and also in our sauce grated cheese in it that also salty.
Leave a Reply